feed

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Personal luxury car


A personal luxury car is a highly styled, luxury vehicle with an emphasis on image over practicality and performance. Emphasizing the comfort and satisfaction of its owner above all else, the personal luxury sacrifices passenger capacity, cargo room, and roadability in favor of style. Typically mass produced employing many stock sedan components beneath a distinctive exterior, it has often been a lucrative segment of the post-World War II automotive marketplace.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Luxury cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, you've covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog." Luxury Cars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent read, I just passed this into a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that. Luxury Cars

    ReplyDelete